Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hands Up!

Hands up!  It's a fun game we play when we need Cody to get his hands out of the way putting him into a high chair or car seat.  It started with his lovely Grandma (Hi Barb!) and it works great!

I am going to admit that often I dress Sam and Cody alike and don't tell them until we are running out the door or they happen to notice.  I just think it's cute.  It's not like I have a baby girl and I am making Sam wear tutus!  I am a little excited to have more children one day so I can put them ALL in matching clothes!  Then we will go to the grocery store and walk around and people may stare.  It would be fun!

Anyways... life is going great these days.  Busy with my work (continuing to gain more responsibility which means a lot more work) and I really enjoy it!  We have been taking a lot of trips this summer trying to fit it all in before Sam starts his hunting season.  Yay moose meat!

I am leaving for two days to the island where I will hike and eat and dance and sing and eat some more.  My bestest lady enjoys food and I seem to join her when I visit but at least we have switched from greasy burgers to eating lots of healthy yummy meals!  Darcie bought me weekend concert tickets for my birthday and we get to dance around and enjoy the sunshine listening to awesome country bands this weekend! Whoooo!!!

It seems everyone is getting pregnant these days.  It's exciting but now everyone is asking us when we are next.  I want lots of babies but I am REALLY enjoying our little family and I absolutely understand why people just stop at one child.  However, I know for sure that there will be more some day since I just love being pregnant!  Also, Sam and I make pretty cute babies :)  I am going to wait a little longer since my sister in law is coming home next year from her super long trip and I want her to be around for the birth so I shall wait!

Okay, enough of my super random post.  Off to bed I go to rest up for a big shopping day tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment