Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 2: Fears

Day 2


Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

1.  Loosing my husband.  I have a fear that something will happen to him.  That my partner in this world will be taken away or something will happen with our marriage.  With God as our centre I have faith that I will be taken care of but these thoughts still come into my mind often.

2.  Spiders... and bugs and all yucky crawly things.. I ACTUALLY freak out and scream.  I am not as tough as I seem :)

3. I worry that I am a bad mom.  That I won't make the right choices for my child.  That my children won't choose to follow God.  That I will look back and think I could have done a better job. 

Okay... that was sad to think about.  On a happier note... the heat wave in Chilliwack seems to be over!!!!!  I am excited to be able to cook again and sleep with blankets!  Bring on fall!

1 comment:

  1. 1. You are an amazing wife and have a wonderful, strong husband who loves you dearly!
    2. You are an AMAZING mom. Cody is a happy, secure, loving, FUN toddler, he knows he belongs and he trusts you. Thats amazing! Besides that, you are selflessly breastfeeding him, even when its hard! You rock mama!

    3. The spiders, I cant do much about....

    I love you dearest!!!!

    ReplyDelete