So I came across a wonderful idea for blog posts to keep me on track.
I haven't been writing much lately because I have been to busy/hot. It's really hot here. Like 30 degrees in my house so sitting on the computer is not my favorite activity these days.
For the next month I am going to be answering 30 different questions/comments about me :)
Let's start shall we?!
List 20 random facts about yourself:
1. I like red wine in the winter and white wine in the summer.
2. I want to own a pressure washer. I like how clean it makes things.
3. I prefer dancing to any other workout.
4. Garth Brooks is my favorite singer.
5. I would love to live in the middle of no where with thousands of acres surrounding me.
6. I have never been great with finances, good thing my husband is and teaches me lots!
7. The left side of my bed is the most comfortable.
8. I hate wearing a bra.
9. I would love to have my groceries delivered to my house.
10. I usually always would prefer to stay home.
11. Books take up an entire room in my home but I never get to read any.
12. Waking up at 6:30am is not my idea of a good time.
13. I get silly after eating cotton candy.
14. Blue is my favorite colour and I would like my whole house to be in blues.
15. I turn to God for everything.
16. I don't eat any pork except crispy bacon.
17. My husband is the most yummy man I have ever met. Good thing I married him!
18. I love driving. Except in Vancouver.
19. My son is the coolest kid I know. He is super funny!
20. I could eat endless amounts of watermelon.
I love this! #2 makes me laugh :) I love you/miss you so much!!!!
ReplyDelete