Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bubbles around the world

Sometimes loved ones move away and I don't like it.
I want to be selfish and keep them for myself and not let change happen.
I would prefer that people just take my advice and stay where I want them.

I guess I can't control everything.  It just makes me sad because I know relationships change when distance comes into play.
Sometimes it makes us stronger and we become closer since we actually spend the time on the phone and sending messages and letters.
Most of the time it pulls people apart.

Today I am thinking about a few dear people in my life who are far away from me.
People who I love and need in my life.

Today I am sending out little bubbles of love all over the world.



1 comment:

  1. Dont make me cry! I miss you so much, I miss shopping with you and the hours of talking. I really miss you. And our relationship will be stronger when we get back, because there is NO WAY you are getting away from me! I like you too much. (besides the fact that I love you)

    ReplyDelete