Yes she will! In just over a months time a sweet caring beautiful lady
will marry a social rugged outdoors man.
I love that our incredible God has matched them so perfectly together.
Her weaknesses are his strengths and his weaknesses are her strengths.
He challenges her to try new adventures, she grounds him with calmness and compassion.
I feel so blessed to have these two people in our lives.
I remember walking around the lake with her talking about marriage and life when she started telling me how frustrating it was that they weren't engaged yet. Why hadn't he proposed and how long should this take?! She was anxious because she so loved him and wanted to commit to him as his wife and spend their lives together. She just wanted the next step to happen and he seemed to not show any signs of moving forward.
Little did she know that he had already purchased the ring and was waiting for the right moment to pop the question.
It happened while on vacation when she wasn't expecting it and she said yes!
So now we had to plan a celebration! A bridal shower!!!
Lots of yummy food! (Thanks to the help of Diane, Natalie and Nicole)
Lots of wine and special punch.
Lots of beautiful ladies gathering around sharing marriage advice and spoiling the bride with wonderful gifts.

It was a lovely afternoon and I know everyone is excited to join them on their special wedding day!
Congrats to the soon to be Mrs. Witte!


No comments:
Post a Comment