Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday Night in Chilliwack

After an interesting family dinner out Sam and I, Michael and Cody decided we should take a drive since it was still early and so nice out! We drove around the back roads of Chilliwack for a while... music blaring... me singing... and sun glasses on! We came to place along the river and I wanted to test the water so we parked the car right on the beach and I ran straight for the water! Flip flops flying! Unfortunately it was cold... Sam and Michael were laughing but joined me on the beach while Cody snoozed away in the car. 


We figured it was a perfect night for skipping rock competitions! I only got up to two skips at a time but the boys were flying! Just about right across the WHOLE river!!!!!!!


It was a perfect end to the night and we went home and ate paska... yummy!


Random extra photo... Auntie Jaclyn and Cody shopping at Ikea.

Cody playing dress up in Uncle Michaels football jersey!

1 comment:

  1. ahh that last picture of Cody is killing me! Look how stinking cute he is!! It looks like you guys had a good night, even though it was an "interesting" dinner, i know what that means! :) Love love love and so much love to you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete